These shelters securely house electrical elements (automatons, electrical cabinets, analysers …) and are built according to standards in force (ATEX, NFPA72, NFPA 750, EN 5410, SIL) and manufacturer and client specifications.
The solutions proposed by AUTOCHIM include the following equipment:
- Flammable/toxic gas detection
- Flame detection
- Temperature and smoke detection
- Early smoke detection (HSSD)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Extinguishant system control panel or Safety PLC
- Extinguishing system by FM200, NOVEC, CO2, …
Moreover, AUTOCHIM accompanies you throughout your project: from advice and preliminary project audits, project monitoring within its Engineering department, commissioning as well as academic training courses or onsite training, to maintenance contracts and periodic audits.