DESCRIPTION / TECHNOLOGY
The ultrasound camera Ultra Pro pinpoints and quantifies leaks of any type of gas in a fast, safe and reliable manner. Thanks to its integrated 124 microphones, Ultra Pro can locate the sources of ultrasounds emitted by gas (and vacuum) leaks from up to 50 meters.
When a sound wave hits the surface of the device, it reaches each individual microphone at a different time. From these small-time differences, the device reconstructs the position of the source (i.e. the leak).
This acoustic information is overlaid in real-time with an optical image, allowing the operator to “see” the leak. Moreover, Ultra Pro displays the estimated leak rate (in L/h) so the user can prioritize the maintenance and repair of leaks.
Real time visualization on integrated screen:
- Single hand-held device, 1.4kg
- Pinpoints leaks of any gas in real-time from a safe distance of up to 50 meters
- Estimates leak rate in real time (Liters/hour) to assess leak severity and define maintenance priorities
- Takes pictures and videos of detected leaks and voice notes to insert into the inspection report
- Integrated reporting system
- People safety and process security
- Predictive maintenance of high-availability plants
- Urgent leak searches for critical assets
- Routine checks for toxic or explosive gases
- Inspections prior, during and after planned outages
- Cost-effective inspections of systems using atmospheric gases (compressed air, nitrogen, argon, methane, hydrogen, etc.)
If you want more information about DISTRAN technology,
Please don’t hesitate to contact them: hello[@]distran.ch
And visit their website: https://distran.swiss/